Automation Systems Used in International Trade (Half-Day)
Our Automation Systems Used in International Trade course is a comprehensive program that covers various automated systems used in international trade. The course delves into important topics such as the Automated Broker Interface (ABI), Automated Commercial Environment (ACE), Automated Manifest System (AMS), Import Security Filing (ISF), and Automated Export System (AES), as well as information on Customs Bonds and their importance in the international trade process.
Save Big with Bulk Purchases!
Do you have a team of more than 5 or 10 employees who require training? Our flexible training options allow you to mix and match Full-Day and Half-Day Courses to suit your team’s needs. Contact us today to discuss a custom package that fits your requirements perfectly.
Students, Enjoy Additional Savings!
Visit the Student Discounts page to submit verification of your active college enrollment and unlock big discounts; once you’re verified, you can enjoy exclusive savings on all of our courses.
Curriculum for this course:
Automated Broker Interface (ABI)
- Permits participants to file import data directly with CBP for entry and release
- Custom Brokers/Importers file entries and pay duties, taxes, and fees electronically
- ISF is transmitted through this system
Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Processes through the system and how it interacts with other automated systems * Types of Customs Entries
- Types of Customs Holds
- Types of Customs Examinations
Automated Manifest System (AMS)
- Requirements and Timelines
- Information Required
- Import Security Filing (10+2) ISF
Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Ocean Shipping Reform Act of 2022
- Requirements and responsibilities as a freight forwarder and NVOCC * Regulatory Requirements
- Penalty Cases
- Understanding Transportation Planning and Scheduling
- Role of the Relationship with Customers and Carriers
- Carrier and Forwarder’s Legal Liability
- Physical Loss or Damages Reporting Deadlines
Automated Export System (AES)
- Requirements of both carrier/freight forwarder/exporters
- Electronic Export Information
- Time Filing Restrictions
- Civil and Criminal Penalties
Customs Bonds (Surety & Transit)
- Types of Bonds
- How to Determine the Bond Amount
- How to Compute the Bond Premium